Check “What’s Happening Now” for the latest information and where your efforts are needed.
- General Speaking Points
- Legislative Goals
- 2015 Infographics
- 2015 Economic Impacts Study by Don Klepper-Smith
- Legislative Testimony–February 2017: Read what others have told the Appropriations Committee about why humanities, history, libraries, museums, and preservation belong in the state budget
Communicating With Your Legislators:
- Register with #CTPlaces
- Who Are My Legislators? Find Your Legislators HERE
- Effective Communications with Legislators
- Congratulations Letter to Legislators
- January Legislator Day Invitation
Writing Op-Eds or Letters to the Editor
- How to Write Convincing Op-Ed Commentaries or Letters to the Editor
- Most newspapers have a form to fill in online and do not accept e-mailed letters to the editor. Look for their instructions on how to submit a letter.
- Who Should I Write To? 17 Daily Newspapers Directory Courtesy of the Connecticut Nonprofit Alliance