Regarding Government Administration and Elections Committee public hearing on Monday, March 13, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. in Room 2A of the LOB.
- Sign-up for the hearing will begin at 8:00 A.M. in Room 2A of the LOB.
- Please submit 30 copies of written testimony to the Committee staff from 8 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. in Room 2A of the LOB. Testimony received after the designated time may not be distributed until after the hearing.
- Please email written testimony in Word or PDF format to GAEtestimony@cga.ct.gov.
- Testimony should clearly state testifier name and related Bills and/or Resolutions. The Committee requests that testimony be limited to matters related to the items on the Agenda.
- The first hour of the hearing is reserved for Legislators, Constitutional Officers, State Agency Heads and Chief Elected Municipal Officials.
- Speakers will be limited to three minutes of testimony.
- The Committee encourages witnesses to submit a written statement and to condense oral testimony to a summary of that statement.
- Unofficial sign-up sheets have no standing with the Committee. All public hearing testimony, written and spoken, is public information. As such, it will be made available on the CGA website and indexed by internet search engines.